You will need:
- basic lighting
- decent internet connection
Members are always looking for the next big thing. They want to find that perfect girl or be entertained by someone new. Plenty of them are on the "new girl prowl" and that's why you need to be prepared for your first night broadcasting on any site. Do these things to make your night hassle free:
- set your boundaries and know your limits
- money is tempting and if someone offers you $100 for anal even though you don't like it... don't do it.
- determine your prices
- figure out what each tip or token is worth individually and set your goals. You are worth more than you think! Don't shove an arm sized dildo in your coochie for 5 dollars!
- do not let people disrespect you
- If it's your first night on and you don't know how to mute people or ban them you NEED to figure it out. When a room has a negative vibe, people will not stay. They don't want to be bothered by freeloaders, beggers, spammers, or trolls.
- know the site rules
- don't get banned from a site because you didn't read the rules. All rules are fairly simple if you're not offering any extreme or illegal services. It's mostly no scat or pee play, minors, animals, incest, rape, etc. However, some sites have rules like only women on cam, no personal info, and no links or emails in chat.
Bonus Tip: Make sure you know your sites rating system. Some sites rate models based on how much they earn in how much time. Others award prizes for hourly top cams or monthly top cams. You have the opportunity to gain more traffic and money if you can manage to stay at the top.